Recipes for the "picky" kiddos or even the plain eating adults out there like me. Most of the recipes are family recipes, very european or scandinavian, and some are from cookbooks or online that have been adapted to work for my pickyness. Some will have "Everything on it" options for those like my husband that like "everything on it".

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cheddar Ranch Chicken

This is one of my favorite ways to make chicken, one my husband asks for frequently.  And this one is my very own recipe.
The best thing about this recipe is that its "to taste". I've included pictures because I dont measure. Its all up to you! You can also season your chicken with onion and garlic for a slightly different twist.


Ingredients:
Chicken breast or tenderloins (boneless, skinless)
Cheddar Cheese (I prefer Tillamook Extra Sharp, but any can do)
Ranch Dressing
Panko Bread Crumbs (optional)


Lay chicken side by side in a glass baking dish.
Drizzle ranch dressing over chicken.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shred Cheese over Chicken and dressing. I like lots, but this is a "to taste" recipe.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sprinkle Panko Bread Crumbs for a little crunch and breading.







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bake for 15-20 mins at 375 degrees
 


No comments:

Post a Comment